Direct Care Worker
Do You Want To Make A Difference In The Life Of An Individual With A Disability?
Alleghenies United Cerebral Palsy has the career for you as a Direct Care Worker caring for individuals with all types of disabilities
We currently have openings in Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Centre, Clearfield, Fulton, Huntingdon and Somerset Counties for Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual hours. Direct Care Workers’ (DCW) provide a full range of personal care services in-home. Duties include but are not limited to daily living tasks such as meal preparation, feeding, grooming, bathing, and housekeeping.
• You must be 18 years or older.
• Have a High School Diploma or a GED.
• Dependable transportation and a valid Driver's License.
• Pass all Reference checks, FBI Criminal and Child Abuse Clearances and Drug Screening.
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds if needed for transferring.
• Be able to complete to 6 day training/orientation in our Johnstown office.
• Be able to work every other weekend and holidays.
If this is the job for you please ApplyNow, email your resume to email@example.com, or call a recruiter at (814) 262-9600.